Tuesday, January 23, 2007

You have walked into my life

(My apology for the weird use of vocabulary and sentence fragments...my brain doesn't work so well since i haven't had anything at all today.)

Oh, my...I am so tired. This has been a long day without any food filling my stomach! Why, why, why do I complain all the time? I complain when I have nothing to do, but I still do when there're more than enough in my hands at the same time. Is this a part of human nature or just my own thing? lol Anyway, I'm on my break. Don't even wanna move a limb even though my stomach is betraying my feeling.

However, in all the complaints, I do thank God for the busy day. At least it keeps me focused on the goals of the day or else I'd sit restlessly wandering in my thoughts of something unreachable. Yes, I have been thinking a lot lately. Whenever there is time, which seems to be not as much as before now, I'd sit down trapping myself in my own little world and think...about things of tomorrow, things that seem so far away...think of people who were now history (by this, i'm not replying that they're dead...but they're not present anymore), who have walked into my journey towards eternity, who have become dear people to me and will be gone in a few months...

"Life is a gift" someone said to me, yet it seems so strange...How come people from completely different backgrounds, stories, cultures, spots were brought to meet at a particular, certain place and time? It's just amazing! And only God can do that! I thank God for every single soul He has brought into my life. They might play different roles yet they're parts of His plan to mold me, conform me into His image. I'm being purified so that when I'm tested by fire, what comes out of it will be the shiny sparkling pure gold.

So, I don't know what to write anymore....I just want to let you all know that I miss you...wherever you are, whatever you do...you mean so much to me. And you're the parts that brighten up my life. Thanks for all the prayers, cards, notes, presents, encouraging words, hug, thoughts and love. I cherish them all. Thanks be to God whom have drawn us close and that we've become friends. Thank Him for the sweet, wonderful and adventurous memories i had with you guys when travelled.


"Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
For he has no one to help him up.
Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm;
But how can one be warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
Ecclesiates 4:9-12

1 comment:

CCCMMMM said...

Mink,
I think about people and how they cross my path in life all the time.
I especially found it amazing in the tokyo airport, just sitting there thinking about how the people I see I will never see again, and that some how, randomly by chance we have crossed path, I don't know anything about them and they the same, but we connected for a second. there was a crossing, and it's just so crazy too me. I wonder if God did that on purpose or not. yah I will never know untill I see Him.
I also wonder how it is for you, haveing meaningful relationships come and then leave, probably not to see again for a long time or ever. How do you deal with that.
How ever you do, it seems to go alright.
If you ever need to talk about anything at all i'm here for you. I won't say anything, you can always trust me.
B

Books Corner

  • Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
  • Facing Your Giants by Max Lucado
  • Heavenly Man, The by Brother Yun with Paul Hattaway
  • Hind's Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard.
  • In the Presence of My Enemies by Gracia Burnham & Dean Merrill.
  • Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati
  • Irresistible Revolution, The by Shane Claiborne
  • Jonathan, the Prince by Francine Rivers
  • Left Behind Series by Jerry B. Jenkins & Tim Lahaye
  • Lineage of Grace, The by Francine Rivers.
  • Lord of The Rings, The by J.R.R. Tolkien.
  • Prayer by Philip Yancey
  • Redeeming Love, The by Francine Rivers.
  • Soul Survivor by Philip Yancey
  • Through Painted Deserts by Donald Miller