Friday, January 19, 2007

"I spent a day in the city..."

"I spent a day in the city in going to visit my friend at her apartment house. It took me 5 hours from where I live to get there. While I drove, I had to turn at every signle corner, pass many street signs, and almost needed to stop at every traffic light. It was a horrible, exhausting ride so I decided to stop at a parking meter. However, to make a matter worse, there was a tornado flew right into where I stopped. Everything on the street by the sidewalk was damaged.
The pedestrians were running wildly, trying to get into office buildings so that they'd be safe from the monster. I was one of them. Unfortunately, I was also one of many witnesses that saw a horrible scene: a freaked-out, running-for-life old man was trying to make his way towards my building. However, he was too short-sighted to see that right in front of him was a big curb. Poor guy, he stumbled over it, and got his head cut open. Thank God, someone's cell worked, and he called for the ambulance. Eventually, I reached my friend's house only to find that she was not home. And that was how I spent my day in this smog city."

That just happened yesterday.......................







:)

If you believed that, you gotta be crazy! First, I can't drive. Second, there was only a heavy storm came into Nonthaburi yesterday, not a tornado. lol This writing was just written when I leisurely joined Angi's class last Tuesday and she told us to write a story out of 10 words we learned together. I don't know how I came up with that miserable story while others wrote about their shopping and business.

Well, just wanna share. lol Good day to you all.

No comments:

Books Corner

  • Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
  • Facing Your Giants by Max Lucado
  • Heavenly Man, The by Brother Yun with Paul Hattaway
  • Hind's Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard.
  • In the Presence of My Enemies by Gracia Burnham & Dean Merrill.
  • Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati
  • Irresistible Revolution, The by Shane Claiborne
  • Jonathan, the Prince by Francine Rivers
  • Left Behind Series by Jerry B. Jenkins & Tim Lahaye
  • Lineage of Grace, The by Francine Rivers.
  • Lord of The Rings, The by J.R.R. Tolkien.
  • Prayer by Philip Yancey
  • Redeeming Love, The by Francine Rivers.
  • Soul Survivor by Philip Yancey
  • Through Painted Deserts by Donald Miller